Abu Dhabi Stopover (Layover) and Transit Tour
Choose a Abu Dhabi stopover tour that suits you
If you are having a long layover in Abu Dhabi, make use of this time wisely and explore the amazing capital of the United Arab Emirates. This tour will showcase you the modern city without missing out on one of the UAE's crucial characteristics, the desert.
This combo tour starts by picking you up in a comfortable vehicle from the airport and taking you to Abu Dhabi. One of the major stops in the city is the gorgeous Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, which is also a perfect spot for those aesthetic photos to fill up your Instagram feed.
A visit to the Yas Island is also included where you will defnitey stop at the Ferrari Island for some Ferrari fun. You can learn about the city’s history in the Abu Dhabi Heritage Village. The tour will also take you to other popular attractions like Emirate Palace and Marina Mall to name a few.
After the city tour is over we will stop for a short lunch break and head to the Abu Dhabi desert. Here you can experience dune bashing, which is a thrilling activity that involves your 4 Wheel Drive (4WD) tracing the highs and lows of the dunes. Some other exciting activities included in the desert safari are sand boarding and camel riding.
You will then be taken to the desert camp where you can witness belly dancing and other Emirati entertainment forms, along with a delicious BBQ dinner under the stars. Finally, you will be dropped back at the airport.
Abu Dhabi City Tour
Evening Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
Airport Drop Off
What's Included & Excluded
- Round Transportation
- Transfers In Modern A/C Vehicles
- Half-Day Abu Dhabi City Tour
- Evening Desert Safari Abu Dhabi
- UAE Entry Visa (Purchase Your Visa Now Starting From 99.99 USD)
- Flight Tickets
- Additional Purchases
- A Confirmation For Your Booking Will Be Sent At The Time Of Booking. If The Booking Is Made Within 1 Day Of The Experience, Confirmation Will Be Sent As Soon As Possible, Depending On Availability.
- Citizens From Certain Countries Are Eligible For A Free Abu Dhabi Visit Visa Upon Arrival At Abu Dhabi International Airport. To Know If You Are Eligible Or Not And For More Details Visit Our Visa Information Page.
- You Can Cancel Up To 24 Hours In Advance Of The Experience For A Full Refund.
- If You Cancel Less Than 24 Hours Before The Start Time Of The Experience, You Will Not Be Refunded.
- Any Changes Made Less Than 24 Hours Before The Start Time Of The Experience Will Not Be Accepted.
- The Cut-Off Times Are Determined By The Experience's Local Time.
What are the COVID Requirements for entering Abu Dhabi?
- As of 26 February 2022, you no longer need a test before you fly to Abu Dhabi. Vaccinated and unvaccinated travellers are welcome to experience Abu Dhabi with no restrictions.
- As of 7 November 2022, almost all Covid-19 restrictions in Abu Dhabi have been lifted meaning green status on the Al Hosn app and negative PCR tests are no longer required to enter Abu Dhabi attractions.
Book This Tour
Discover our curated tours and explore unforgettable destinations with expert guides.